Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blogtober: Kids clothing week challenge

Well its time for the fall (spring here in the southern hemisphere) Kids clothing week challenge over at the lovely Elsie Marley Blog. Over a 300 have entered this time around.
The aim of the week is to spend an hour per day sewing for the kids in your life, by just doing that hour its amazing what you can get done. I'm sure handcrafting in general would be ok, ie knitting etc.
Well I have nearly managed the requirement but I must take some photos soon to post, although the grey days aren't ideal .
The above wee hat I knitted at the beginning of the year but have shared yet. Don't you just love the curls. The pattern is the popular Poppy hat pattern which is quite clever as it is created by short row shaping.
So have a look a what everyone has been creating for Kids clothing week challenge and I will be back soon with a post of some of my sewing creations.
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment