Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogtober: Hanging at the beach


A few weeks ago we decided to go down to beach, it was lovely. Tessa really enjoyed herself and I always love seeing the delight on her face as she squelches her fingers and toes in the sand. It always surprises me how much cooler the sea breeze makes us feel, which is refreshing in summer, not so much in late winter.


She really didn't want to go home, not that I can blame her. I'm planning for us to go to the beach more often this summer as she is at a wonderful age. Where she is more confident and curious about everything around her. Everyday I really want to burn the neat memories of her discovering everything around her into my mind. I really feel the need to record this, so I'm going to take a whole lot more photos as it already feels like her short wee life is racing by.


So my poor blog I have neglected you of late, I have decided to make it up to you and I have joined Blogtober. Which is the daily blog posting for the month of October, joined by lots of lovely bloggers from around the world. A great way to meet new people and discover new blogs.
If this sounds interesting join the fun at Tinniegirls blog and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment