Sunday, October 14, 2012

KCWC more pants

A few more pairs of pants that have been sitting waiting, have been finished, it's been great to clear a few things from the sewing room.  Although only one pair fit Corrin as he has grown fast, or they have sat waiting for their waistbands too long, hehe :) 


I will have to sew a few of pants that do fit next, I have plans for some cute stripey cotton knit footed ones next.


I started a light linen dress for summer for Tessa using the corner of some vintage napkins for pockets.  Which I hope to finish as soon as I get onto cleaning the iron. A sticky iron and linen don't really mix well.
I hope everyone that took part enjoyed this round of KCWC. I'm looking forward to joining again in April and I hope to be more organized and have everything pre cut out and ready to go.  It's a great way of getting some sewing done for our kids without too much pressure.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, your littlies are so cute! And so beautifully dressed.
    Thank you for sharing such wonderful things as part of Blogtoberfest12.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy facial laser equipment and Spa equipment packages?

    ReplyDelete