Sunday, October 14, 2012

KCWC more pants

A few more pairs of pants that have been sitting waiting, have been finished, it's been great to clear a few things from the sewing room.  Although only one pair fit Corrin as he has grown fast, or they have sat waiting for their waistbands too long, hehe :) 


I will have to sew a few of pants that do fit next, I have plans for some cute stripey cotton knit footed ones next.


I started a light linen dress for summer for Tessa using the corner of some vintage napkins for pockets.  Which I hope to finish as soon as I get onto cleaning the iron. A sticky iron and linen don't really mix well.
I hope everyone that took part enjoyed this round of KCWC. I'm looking forward to joining again in April and I hope to be more organized and have everything pre cut out and ready to go.  It's a great way of getting some sewing done for our kids without too much pressure.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, your littlies are so cute! And so beautifully dressed.
    Thank you for sharing such wonderful things as part of Blogtoberfest12.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete