Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Blogtober again!!


 It's October again and it's time for a month of daily blog posts, with the annual blogging festival called Blogtober which is hosted by the lovely Kat of the I saw you dancing blog.
So go on, have a look at what everyone is up to, and join in if you feel like it. There are over 230 blogs participating this year, wow so much talent in one place.


And finally here is my finished Griffin test knit by the very talented Tikki of Tikki Knits.
I am just about to cast on for the dress version called Gwendolyn, but I'm still deciding on the perfect yarn :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the vest, I have knitting a Milo Vest which is a Tikki pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous!! I am testing Gwen too, I don't think I am going to be able to resist that hood!

    ReplyDelete