Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Baby Expo

The first Gisborne Baby Expo was on Saturday. Thanks to all the hard work of three amazing Mums, Jacquie, Sarah and Janet, what a great day!!
Well all the hard work is over, and I couldn't have done it with out you Mum, I can't thank you enough. What a wonderful day, it started out freezing so we were lucky to have so many people come though. It was a lot of fun and I managed to catch up with heaps of people I haven't seen in a long time.

Here are few pic's of the table!


I quite like how the sign turned out, the bunting is so cute and effective.

Thank you Gisborne for your amazing support!!
We sold about a third of out stock, which was wonderful I am so chuffed for my first event like this. I learnt a lot about what people are looking for too, which will great to give me ideas for stocking my shop. I will be updating the shop over the next week with the stock left over and I think I might have a go with selling on Facebook too. Has anyone else had much success that way?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I had a stall at the expo too. only had time to have a quick browse around, I liked your stall and the banner looked great!

    ReplyDelete