Monday, December 28, 2009

oh no

We are mobile. Just in the last couple of days Tessa has found out how much more fun and interesting life is now that she can get to the other side of the room under her own steam.

She dosen't have a traditional crawl yet, it is more like a catapillar crawl. She gets up on all fours stretches and slumps forward and repeats.

She hung out with me in the kitchen while I cooked dinner, now the pantry door stays shut and the cats are fed outside. Much to their irritation. Tessa really enjoyed talking to her reflection on the oven door, good thing I wasn't using it. I think a safety gate will be an excellent idea for next time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, hide the breakables mummy! Poor cats! We had to get rid of ours when I was a wee one because I thought ysnking on his tail was very amusing. He started stalking me not long after!

    ReplyDelete